6 points, SCA Band 3, 0.125 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Second semester 2018 (On-campus)
Digital marketing explores different aspects of the digital landscape and how to integrate digital technologies into the marketing mix. It also provides a broad understanding of the various digital marketing tools, and the application of these tools in the rapidly changing digital environment.
The learning goals associated with this unit are to:
- identify and investigate emerging digital marketing technologies and trends
- explain how marketing can leverage these technologies and trends
- understand the fundamentals of a digital marketing strategy, and how digital marketing can be integrated into the marketing mix
- critically evaluate a digital marketing campaign.
Within semester assessment: 50% + Examination: 50%
Minimum total expected workload to achieve the learning outcomes for this unit is 144 hours per semester typically comprising a mixture of scheduled learning activities and independent study. Independent study may include associated readings, assessment and preparation for scheduled activities. The unit requires on average three/four hours of scheduled activities per week. Scheduled activities may include a combination of teacher directed learning, peer directed learning and online engagement.
See also Unit timetable information