24 points, SCA Band 2, 0.500 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment
- Full year 2018 (On-campus)
- Second semester 2018 to First semester 2019 (On-campus)
Enrolment in an approved Honours or Graduate Diploma in science in the discipline of Atmospheric science, Environmental science, Geographical science or Geosciences
ATM4200, ATS4776, ATS4899, ESC4200, GPS4200
The unit represents the Honours coursework program for the School of Earth, Atmosphere, and Environment and will consist of a series of short courses, a seminar and a theoretical literature review.
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Deepen and broaden their knowledge via advanced coursework and independent enquiry in specific areas of Earth, Atmospheric and/or Environmental Sciences.
- Acquire specific skills relevant to their research project.
- Articulate a scientific question from the review of literature.
- Communicate research findings.
Theoretical literature review: 20%
Coursework delivered in semester long or short course format
See also Unit timetable information