Marketing is a fun, dynamic, complex activity (and discipline) that focuses on providing value to both organisations and consumers. Very simply, marketing is about matching what an organisation has (or can do) with someone who wants it. Marketing is about selling, it is about advertising, but it also so much more. The study and practice of the 'so much more' is what makes marketing so interesting!
In today's dynamic and global business environment, marketing permeates all areas of operations and forms an integral element of business growth and achievement. Highly qualified, innovative and international marketing practitioners, supported by well researched and pertinent marketing knowledge, are increasingly in demand.
4431 Master of Advanced Marketing
B6010 Master of Marketing
Refer to the relevant course entry for details of required units.
B6005 Master of Business
- the following four units (24 points):
- MKF5911 Theory and process of buyer behaviour
- MKF5912 Marketing research
- MKF5926 Integrated marketing communication
- MKX5955 Marketing and the international consumer
- two of the following units (12 points):
- MKF5630 Services marketing
- MKF5981 Retailing
- MKX5123 Entrepreneurial innovation
- MKX5260 International marketing
Units are 6 credit points unless otherwise stated.
Successful completion of this specialisation with the relevant units can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following degrees:
- B6005 Master of Business
- B6010 Master of Marketing
Students in other degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.