0 points, SCA Band 1, 0.000 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2018 (On-campus)
This unit aims to further consolidate and hone key neuropsychological competencies with minimal direct supervision. At the end of this placement, students have generally completed the Masters equivalent of placement time and so are expected to have developed sufficient competency in their various clinical and professional skills such that they could operate as a generalist registered psychologist.
- Students will need to independently administer assessment and intervention techniques, provide oral and written reports;
- Consult to allied and medical professionals across a range of areas that reflect an understanding of the current knowledge of best practice;
- Students will be expected to carry a client load with minimal direct supervisory support;
- A full understanding of the complexities of provision of services should be apparent with evidence of appreciation of the wider context in which the client operates and in which the service is provided.
Placement Contract (Hurdle Requirement)
Mid-placement Review (Hurdle Requirement)
Student Diary (Hurdle Requirement)
Student Case/Logbook (Hurdle Requirement)
Supervisor Logbook (Hurdle Requirement)
Final Student Assessment Report (Hurdle Requirement)
Final Supervisor Assessment Report (Hurdle Requirement)
Participate in OSCE (Hurdle Requirement)