The sustainability specialisation focuses on current practices and emerging strategies for improving corporate sustainability, particularly in social, economic and environmental domains. The units within this specialisation will provide insights into sustainability from the perspectives of governance, ethics and management. This specialisation is suited to those who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in both business and sustainability issues and who seek employment in environmental governance or corporate sustainability management. It will also suit those who want to enable organisational and individual change in support of sustainability.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
- the following four units (30 points):
- Perspectives on sustainability(12 points)
- Climate change and carbon management strategies
- Sustainability regulation
- Sustainable operations and supply chain management
- one of the following units (6 points):
- Corporate sustainability management
- Sustainability measurement
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following degree:
- B6005 Master of Business
Students in other degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.