Psychology is the study of mind and behaviour. It is a broad scientific discipline that includes investigations of the brain, learning, memory, reasoning, decision making, language, developmental and social processes, personality, and mental health and well being.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
School of Psychological Sciences
For the schedule of units required to complete a given course in this area of study, refer to the Handbook entry for the relevant course.
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following course:
- D5002 Graduate Diploma of Professional Psychology*
- M5013 Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- M5003 Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced
- D6007 Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology*
- D6008 Master of Professional Psychology*
Students in other courses are not eligible to complete this specialisation.
* This course is taught by the Faculty of Education.