0 points, SCA Band 1, 0.000 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Second semester 2019 (On-campus)
This unit provides students with information on the roles of the neuropsychologist within the health setting, the assessment techniques commonly used by neuropsychologists, common neuropsychological syndromes, and the process of rehabilitation for those with neuropsychological impairment.
- Be familiar with basic functions of key neuroanatomical brain regions and be able to apply this to brain-behaviour relationships;
- Understand key principles underlying neuropsychological assessment and formulation;
- Have a understanding of key neuropsychological syndromes that are regularly encountered in clinical psychology practice;
- Be able to interpret neuropsychological reports and apply recommendations relevant to clinical psychology.
Case Report 1 (33%)
Case Report 2 (33%)
Case Report 3 (34%)