NOTE: The areas of study details provided in the entries listed on this web page are for those students who commence their studies in 2019 - students who began their studies prior to this should consult the archived Handbook edition for the year in which they started their course.
To filter areas of study by keyword, faculty, campus or level use the browse areas of study tool.
- Commercial law
- Dispute resolution
- Forensic medicine
- Government law and regulatory practice
- Human rights law
- Intellectual property and communications law
- International and comparative law
- International business
- Law and international development
- Law studies
- Paramedic practice
- Workplace and employment law