This area of study entry applies to students commencing this course in 2019 and should be read in conjunction with the relevant course entry in the Handbook.
Any units listed for this area of study relate only to the 'Requirements' outlined in the component of any bachelors double degrees.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
You must complete:
- The following four units (24 points):
- Introduction to data science
- Modelling for data science
- Data visualisation
- Two of the following level 3 units (12 points):
- Business intelligence and data warehousing
- Computational science
- Data analytics
- Advanced data analysis
- Deep learning
Related areas of study
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following single degree
- C2001 Bachelor of Computer Science
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the Bachelor of Computer Science component in the following double degrees: