This area of study entry applies to students commencing this course in 2017 and should be read in conjunction with the relevant course entry in the Handbook.
Any units listed for this area of study relate only to the 'Requirements' outlined in the component of any bachelors double degrees.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
- The following nine units (54 points):
- ACF2400 Accounting information systems
- BEX3000 Current issues in business
- BFF1001 Foundations of finance
- BTF1010 Business law
- ETX2250 Data visualisation and analytics
- MGF1010 Introduction to management
- MGF2351 International business
- MGF3681 International management
- MKF1120 Marketing theory and practice
- Units to a total of 24 points chosen from:
- BEX3012 Industry based learning project
- BEX3024 Industry based learning project (24 points)
- BEX3112 Industry based learning project (12 points)
- BEX3350 Investigative project in business
- BEX3450 Investigative project in business (12 points)
- study abroad at a group of selected universities in the region
- a maximum of two units offered by other faculties
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following single degree:
- B2003 Bachelor of Business Specialist
Students in other degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.