6 points, SCA Band 2, 0.125 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
Not offered in 2019
One of, or
At the completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- analyse, evaluate and design responsive web layouts for touch screen and mobile devices;
- implement mobile functionality for web applications;
- design and develop dynamic webpages using animation and visual effects;
- implement web sites with content management by applying an understanding of server-side concepts and client-server interactions.
In-semester assessment: 100%
Minimum total expected workload equals 12 hours per week comprising:
- Contact hours for on-campus students:
- One hour lecture/seminar
- Three hours tutorial/laboratories
- Additional requirements (all students):
- A minimum of 2-3 hours of personal study per one hour of lecture time in order to satisfy the reading, tute, prac and assignment expectations.
See also Unit timetable information