6 points, SCA Band 1, 0.125 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2019 (On-campus)
This unit provides students with a further opportunity to relate to a more expansive definition of drawing and encourages students, through bold graphic experimentation, to maximise their capacity for individual invention and expression in responding to a variety of perceptive and conceptual processes other resources to develop their individual practice in an increasingly informed manner.
Upon successful completion of this unit students should:
- Have a wide graphic visual vocabulary to serve and maximise their individual expressive needs;
- Have aesthetic sensibilities that enable them to critically determine imagery that bridges both historical and contemporary art;
- Productively develop a wide variety of visual material and techniques relevant to their major discipline;
- Have an understanding of the appropriate procedures for complying with OHS and ethical requirements in this area of study.
100% in-semester assessment
12 hours per week including 3 contact hours plus 9 hours of independent study.
See also Unit timetable information