Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
All research students will be required to undertake compulsory training in the following areas:
- Monash Graduate Research Induction (online)
- Research Integrity (online)
- faculty induction, including occupational health and safety (where required).
PhD students must complete two compulsory coursework units, normally prior to the confirmation milestone:
- Introductory epidemiology
- Introductory biostatistics
Students are also required to complete the 'Ethics and good research practice' short course delivered by the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine within their first year of enrolment.
- 0047 Doctor of Philosophy