Psychology is the study of mind and behaviour. It is a broad scientific discipline that includes investigations of the brain, learning, memory, reasoning, decision making, language, developmental and social processes, personality, and mental health and well being.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
School of Psychological Sciences
For the schedule of units required to complete a given course in this area of study, refer to the Handbook entry for the relevant course.
Related areas of study
- D5002 Graduate Diploma of Professional Psychology*
- M6022 Master of Mental Health Science
- D6007 Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology*
- D6008 Master of Professional Psychology*
* This course is taught by the Faculty of Education.