This area of study entry applies to students commencing this course in 2019 and should be read in conjunction with the relevant course entry in the Handbook.
Any units listed for this area of study relate only to the 'Requirements' outlined in the component of any bachelors double degrees.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
For the schedule of units required to complete a given course in this area of study, refer to the Handbook entry for the relevant course.
- M2003 Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- M3004 Bachelor of Biomedical Science Advanced (Honours)
Students in other single bachelor's degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.
- B2021 Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- E3004 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Biomedical Science*
- L3004 Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Biomedical Science**
- S2007 Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Biomedical Science***
*This course is taught by the Faculty of Business and Economics
**This course is taught by the Faculty of Law
***This course is taught by the Faculty of Science