12 points, SCA Band 2, 0.250 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Full year 2017 (Day)
- Second semester 2017 to First semester 2018 (Day)
The unit represents the Honours coursework program for the School of Earth, Atmosphere, and Environment and will consist of a series of short courses, a seminar and a theoretical literature review.
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Deepen and broaden their knowledge via advanced coursework and independent enquiry in specific areas of Earth, Atmospheric and/or Environmental Sciences.
- Acquire specific skills relevant to their research project.
- Articulate a scientific question from the review of literature.
- Communicate research findings.
Coursework: 60% + Theoretical literature review: 20% + Seminar: 20%
Coursework delivered in semester long or short course format
See also Unit timetable information
This unit applies to the following area(s) of study
Completion of a major offered by the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment (EAE) with at least 70% average over four units offered in the School of EAE.
ATM4200, ATS4776, ATS4899, ESC4200, GPS4200