0 points, SCA Band 1, 0.000 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Second semester 2017 (Day)
Theory Workshop examines theory models and investigative methods in contemporary research. The candidate develops a conceptual framework of studio research and exegesis that identifies the relations between research intention and research method.
On successful completion of this unit, candidates will:
- have identified a conceptual framework for the research
- be able to argue the logic of their research process
- be able to situate the relevance of their research within a contemporary context
- be equipped to sustain an exegetical elaboration of their research.
Draft chapter outline (1500 words): 25%
Draft introductory chapter (3500 words): 75%
2 hour per week , 8 hours of private study
See also Unit timetable information