This area of study entry applies to students commencing this course in 2017 and should be read in conjunction with the relevant course entry in the Handbook.
Any units listed for this area of study relate only to the 'Requirements' outlined in the component of any bachelors double degrees.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
- The following 11 units (66 points):
- ACF2100 Financial accounting
- ACF2200 Introduction to management accounting
- ACF2400 Accounting information systems
- ACF3100 Advanced financial accounting
- ACF3200 Management accounting
- ACF3600 Auditing and assurance
- ACX3150 Financial analysis and valuation
- BFF1001 Foundations of finance
- BTF1010 Business law
- BTF3931 Taxation law
- BTX2000 Corporations law
- One capstone, project, international or internship experience unit (minimum 6 points) chosen from the units listed below.
- ACF3900 Global issues in accounting
- ACX3500 International study program in accounting
- BEX3006/BEX3106 Industry based learning project
- BEX3012/BEX3112 Industry based learning project (12 points)*
- BEX3024 Industry based learning project (24 points)**
* Students who complete this 12-point unit are exempt from completing part (c) below.
** Students who complete this 24-points unit are exempt from completing part (c) below and can only complete 36 points in Part D. Elective study, which may impact on the ability to complete a major using free electives.
- One of the following units (6 points):
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following single degree:
- B2003 Bachelor of Business Specialist
Students in other single bachelor's degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the Bachelor of Business Specialist component in the following double degrees: