<< >>

Academic records (transcripts)

Students who at any stage of their degree wish to obtain a formal transcript of their academic record should obtain a request for Academic record' form from Student Services. A fee is payable. Students who graduate obtain a free copy of their academic record enclosed with the testamur (please refer to information under the heading `Application to graduate').

<< >>
Handbook Contents | Faculty Handbooks | Monash University
Published by Monash University, Clayton, Victoria 3168
Copyright © Monash University 1996 - All Rights Reserved - Caution
Authorised by the Academic Registrar December 1996